- Responsible for managing daily maintenance activities
- Plan & improve plant equipment maintenance and facilities
- Documentation of plant drawing
- Manpower arrangement and workplace safety management
- Negotiation with vendors and contractors arrangement
- Degree in Chemical Engineering or related
- Min 3-5 years experience in the chemical industry
- Knowledge on Chemical reaction and high-pressure gas
Transportation provided or state the nearest mrt stations
5 working days, Mon – Fri
Salary range: $3500 – $4500 + AWS +VB
The competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $3500-$4500