5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
- Responsible to plan the purchase of electronics components/ material based on production requirements
- Planning of budget and forecast demand of inventory
- Ensure production schedules are met and delivery schedule to be achieved
- Coordinate closing with R&D division and arrange production on the schedule
- Work closely with customers and stakeholders on purchasing of PCA components
- Min diploma in any discipline
- Min 2 years in electronics manufacturing industry
- Experience in material planning for production requirements
- Knowledge in ERP/ MRP system
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $3,800 + AWS + VB