5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
Location: West/ MNC/ SGX Listed
- Responsible to analyse sales forecast and production process time schedule with production teams for current and upcoming orders.
- To monitor capacity requirement for 3 to 4 months base on sales forecast and provide optional planning
- Coordinate with purchasing team on the timely delivery of the raw materials to support the production plan on time and to control raw material inventory
- To obtain production output information and prepare report submission
- Coordinate with various departments to ensure production activities requirements are met according to corporate standards and customer requirements
- Min. diploma in Supply Chain Management / Manufacturing / Engineering related
- Min 2 years working experience in manufacturing industry
- Good planning with raw material inventory and materials flow concepts
- Possess good analytical skill
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to email@example.com for priority processing.
Attn: Jace Tay (Registration No.: R1331152)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $3,000 – $3,500 + AWS + VB