– Responsible for painting the exterior and interior areas of machine sheet metal body, small, big & medium size casting parts
– Execute pre-painting activities, including cleaning, putty, sanding, patching & masking of adjacent surfaces prior to painting, silk screening or texturing.
– Follow management’s instructions in maintaining inventory of paint and other consumables supplies.
– Follow Production Manager instruction in executing daily or weekly job schedule including reworks.
– Minimum N level
– Well verse in both Wet painting and Powder coating.
– Use of hazardous chemicals
– At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to email@example.com for priority processing.
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
Please connect us via LinkedIn as follows for efficient messaging.
Do Join us at TELEGRAM by searching “CAREER EDGE JOB OPPORTUNITIES” to receive fast job alerts!
- Salary Offer $1200 - $1500