5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours + Transport pick up
- Responsible to Leads, participates and provides support to all GQF/GSOF related issues for MSOL across all AP countries and works closely with various team on the resolution, testing and releasing to production for Oracle issues/enhancements and training needs.
- Ensures compliance of workplace safety rules, including but not limited to the usage of a personal protective equipment, reporting unsafe work conditions and providing suggestions to improve safety/ health at work, as needed.
- To assist in Back To Back Products Business System Testing and Launch across AP.
- Executes list of AP and Global Oracle enhancements to improve productivity in Measurement Solution Fulfilment Process especially for Customer Care Teams.
- Reviews any new Oracle enhancement requests from business and log that as a requirement with strong business justification.
- Develops training materials and work procedures and conduct training to AP business users.
- Degree in Computer Science, or Information Technology, or equivalent
- Min 2 years relevant experience in Quote and Order Management.
- Knowledge in Oracle, JDE & CRM Cloud will be big advantage.
- Familiar with Measurement Solutions Products and Business Process.
- Excellent planning abilities and priority management with strong presentation and training skills.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
- Salary Offer $6500+AWS+VB