- Handle shipping documents (B/L, commercial invoice, etc)
- L/C application and bank negotiaton
- Coordinate withsuppliers on cargo readiness and payment matters
- Coordinate with 3PL, warehouse and carrier to fulfill customer’s requirements.
- Source and negotiate freight rates to meet product distribution requirements.
- Prompt update on service rates changes.
- Distributions of orders are per allocation.
- Coordination with Sales and Production members for optimum production/stock planning.
- Degree with min 2 years experience in dry commodities industry ie. Coal, Nickel, Iron ore, Timber, Steel, metal
- Good understanding of shipping practices and documentation including L/C preferred.
- 5 days
- MNC, Location: CBD
- Salary: $3300 – $4500
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Attn: Jace Tay (Registration No.: R1331152)
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
- Salary Offer $4000