- Interfaces with Engineering functions to coordinate the release of New Products or/and product improvements. Owns Module/Product on PLC/CIP Program
- Launches, releases, approves, and implements engineering change orders as required to support design engineering and floor for new/existing products. Owns Single Master BOM (SMBOM) release to support phase exits
- Ability to process Non-Standard Request (NSR) for Systems and NSO
- Supports New Product documentation by OMS Creation for NPI/CIP Builds
- Creates/maintains Master layout in UG/NX (Models of New Products)
- Performs Virtual Analysis / Virtual Build to proactively discover and prevent issues in build and assembly or at outsourced manufacturing sites
- Materials, product safety requirements, material handling, and root cause analysis.
- Requires demonstrated knowledge of manufacturing engineering discipline, theories, practices and principles.
- Dip / Degree
With 3 – 5 years of relevant experience
Experience in manufacturing engineering
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to email@example.com for priority processing.
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
Please connect us via LinkedIn as follows for efficient messaging.
Do Join us at TELEGRAM by searching “CAREER EDGE JOB OPPORTUNITIES” to receive fast job alerts!
Attn: Raeka Chua
- Salary Offer $4000 - $5000