$5200+AWS + VB + allowance
5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
- To provide technical expertise to implement and review matters and work closely with Infrastructure team on segmentation, allocation of IP, NAC whitelisting, deviation and mitigation relating to network
- To review project proposals from IT perspective and provide technical consultancy guidance and support
- Provide assistance with the implementation and coordination with internal Infra, systems, EUC and Security teams and assist with establishing IT specification for solutions for RFP
- To coordinate with vendors and internal infra team to facilitate deployment and operations
- Ensure facilitate the enforcement of risk mitigation, deviations and controls
- Min. Diploma / Degree in IT / Computer Science / Computer Engineering or Related
- Min. 3 years network experience in a similar capacity
- Network security products related certifications is an added advantage (F5, Checkpoint, Juniper etc)
- Experience in either network security / deployment / implementation / projects
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
Attn: Jace Tay (Registration No.: R1331152)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.