- Responsible to support and maintains network & system performance
- Configures router and updates data servers and network equipment
- To build net configurations and connections and IP address auditing
- OS installations, upgrades, patches and creation of documentation, Supports incidents, security, performance and standard compliance issues
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies and defining and monitoring access
- To monitor end users’s installed systems and network infrastructure
- To configure and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Min. Diploma / Degree in IT / Computer Science / Computer Engineering or Related
- Min. 2 years experience in a similar capacity
- Network products related certifications is an added advantage (F5, Checkpoint, Juniper etc)
- Working experience in Systems Administration (either Linux, Unix, Windows)
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.