Perms X 6
- To provide post sales maintenance support services for customers’ Enterprise IT NetworkWork
- Provide technical solutions Security vulnerability advisory to customers
- To develop test cases and conduct proof of concept tests on new software and hardware
- To involve in planning and installation of new or upgraded network hardware and software
- Responsible to design and maintains network and security infrastructure, including core network switches, routers and firewalls
- To Install and maintain the telecommunication infrastructure, including IP PBX and IP Phones
- Responsible to produce technical documentation and system and network diagrams using Microsoft Office programs and Microsoft Visio.
- Involved in implementation on network projects and budget forecast
- Degree/ Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- CCNA, CCNP, ITIL foundation certified is a plus
- Min 3-5 years experience (Senior roles) Cisco Networking, Fortinet Firewall, Sophos Firewall,network device backup scripting knowledge on Unix / Linux OS
- Min 2 years experience (Junior roles) Cisco Networking, Fortinet Firewall, Sophos Firewall,network device backup scripting knowledge on Unix / Linux OS
- Proficient in using network analyser/sniffing tools such as Sniffer, Wireshark and Ethereal for troubleshooting network issues
- Knowledge and hands on experience on either LAN/WAN/WLAN: Cisco/Alcatel Switches/routers, WLC, Network Security Solutions: Fortinet, Junipers and Checkpoints, Cisco IPS/IDS, ISE, ACS & ASA, ESA, WSA, SMA, Network Monitoring: SolarWinds, Cisco Prime Infras, Alcatel Omni-Vista and Network
- Appliances based: Infoblox DNS/DHCP, NTP Server, F5 LTM/GTM, A10 LT
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.