5 working days, Mon – Fri , Normal office hours
Salary Range: $2.8K – $3.5K + AWS + VB
- Configure and install of IT infrastructure components such as routers, switches, Fortinet Firewall and Sophos Firewall
- Install and maintain the telecommunication infrastructure such as IP PBX and IP Phones
- Monitor network traffic in Firewall, fine tune the policy to tighten the security and detect if there is any intrusion
- Planning and designing of new / upgraded network hardware and software to meet product specification and operational requirements
- Provide technical network solutions to end users on a variety of networking technologies
- Responsible for first level escalation of any deployment issues and problems
- Nitec / Diploma in IT / (Computer/Telecommunication) Engineering or equivalent
- With 1 – 2 year(s) of relevant working experience
- No experience are welcome to apply
- Hands-on experience in Cisco network devices
- Proactive in resolving problems and proposing alternate approaches where appropriate
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
Attn: Jasmine Teo (Registration No.: R2090679)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $2.8K - $3.5K + AWS + VB