Office Hour, Mon-Fri
Salary Range: S$4000+Allowance+Bonus
(Attractive welfare benefits)
- Maintains data, voice or video network hardware and systems; investigates and resolves network and hardware matters of significance; researches, analyses, isolates and resolves errors; assesses and updates older networks as needed and in accordance with specified plans.
- Provides technical support on data, voice or video networks for internal and/or external customers; answers technical questions; recommends and implements approved course of action. Provides technical leadership for data or voice network problem escalation and resolution.
- Installs and maintains network facilities, including hardware, software, and system data for small to medium sized networks. Installs network applications on network servers or voice equipment; maintains, tests, researches and resolves problems. Determines appropriate standard testing routines or scripts; may test various voice or data equipment such as routers, switches, hubs or optical equipment, or multi-function switches, end offices, signaling transfer points, private branch exchanges (PBX), voice mail, and call management system, etc. for maintenance.
- Designs, implements and maintains various networks such as LAN, WAN, and voice systems in accordance with specified requirements. Prepares data or voice network diagrams and drawings to document and assist in communicating current operational status of networks.
- Performs data or voice network configurations and configuration changes of various voice or data equipment such as routers, switches, intelligent hubs, multi-function switches, end offices, signaling transfer points, PBX, voice mail, call management systems, etc. to enhance performance.
- Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Prepares routine proposal documentation and information to meet customer requirements. Prepares routine cost analyses and vendor comparisons to ensure cost-effective and efficient operations, and measures feasibility of various approaches.
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma or equivalent in Information Technology or similar qualifications
- Possess certification of CCNA, CCNP, or Security+ is an advantage.
- Min. 2 year experience with Network switching, routing, firewalls, wireless networking or related experience
- Familiar with Cisco Switches, local area network systems (LAN), technical infrastructure communication issues, Data Centre networking , network architecture, multiple technical platforms (e.g., mainframe, two-tiered client-server, three-tiered client-server) is a big plus.
- Organized, self-motivated, enthusiastic and proven rapid learning capability
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested applicants, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn and expected salaries, notice period and reason for leaving last employment and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing. To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
Please connect us via LinkedIn as follows for efficient messaging.
Attn: Stephanie Kuek (SK) (Registration No: R1983949)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
- Salary Offer S$4000+Allowance+Bonus