Salary Range: $5K – $7K + AWS + VB
(Attractive welfare benefits)
- Responsible to analyze business processes and requirements on NAV platform from user’s perspective and to resolve technical requests within time frame
- Identify and analyze the changes and accessing the impact of changes to the system
- Creating Functional/technical specification reports and conducting Business Requirement Analysis and Gap Fit Analysis
- Application setup and configurations enhancements with/and customization in NAV environment working closely with NAV technical team on all project customizations.
- Training key users, assist in testing and support and maintenance of NAV.
- Do internal Testing based on user scenarios
- Diploma / Degree in IT Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Dynamics NAV modules / technical support programming
- Experience in user requirement gathering and proposing solution using NAV structure and Sound NAV programming skillset in NAV, C/AL (CSIDE)
- Possess good exposure with doing customization in NAV system
- Good communication and analytical skills to build rapport with internal stakeholders and team mates
- Ability to manage projects and team of technical or functional consultants to ensure deliverables within the scope and timeframe.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.