$3500 – $4500 +AWS + VB + allowance (expansion new role!)
5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
Transportation provided or state the nearest mrt stations
- Responsible to develop and formulate the supporting documents and establish a framework of processes and procedures for the daily operations and conduct continuous improvement for the team
- Responsible for the scoping of prospective Managed Security Services customers’ requirements into MSS systems
- On-boarding of logs into the monitoring system which may include custom parsing
- Configure detection rules and monitoring use cases , service end routing, VPN and firewall policies to establish communication
- To review the on-boarded logs, uses cases and monitoring metrics with the clients
- To work closely with the cyber security team, service delivery team and SIEM content developer together with stakeholders
- Managing and coordinating the technical scheduling for the on-board of MSS services.
- Min. diploma / degree in IT or equivalent
- Min 2 years network security experience with configurations of various log sending devices, custom DSMs and SIEM tools in provisioning and integrating environments
- Ability to interpret and resolve technical problems
- Detail orientated and communicate in a professional manner
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
Attn: Jace Tay (Registration No.: R1331152)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.