Salary $2.8K – $3.5K
- Responsible for all metallurgical process, prepare appropriate reports for all investigations
- Conduct materials properties evaluation, perform metallurgical, hardness and chemical testing
- Monitor microscopic samples and determine metal specifications
- Working closely with engineers/technicians in performing tests on fixed equipment & failure analysis
- Liaising with machinery departments and suppliers
- Ensuring overall safe operation of metallurgical testing equipment
- Qualification in Metallurgy/Material Science or relevant experience
- Must have at least 2-5 years of hands-on experience/knowledge for Tool Steel and Heat Treatment.
- Knowledge on PVD Coating
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
Please connect us via LinkedIn as follows for efficient messaging.
Do Join us at TELEGRAM by searching “CAREER EDGE JOB OPPORTUNITIES” to receive fast job alerts!
Attn: Raeka Chua
- Salary Offer $3K - $3.5K