· Develop drawings for fabrication.
· Design jigs, fixtures and toolings for production.
· Create jobs order, BOM and check list.
· Resolve internal and external technical issue.
· ITE/Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
· Good knowledge in Auto Cad and Solid Work software.
· Good knowledge of sheet metal fabrication industry.
· Able to interpret engineering technical drawings.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
Please connect us via LinkedIn as follows for efficient messaging.
Do Join us at TELEGRAM by searching “CAREER EDGE JOB OPPORTUNITIES” to receive fast job alerts!
- Salary Offer $3K - $4K