- Manage warehouse and lay down areas
- Prepare material take off list
- Receive/Issue materials and equipment etc for project
- Prepare, update and review inventory list and reports
- Supervise and coordinate transporting, stacking and shipping activities
- Supervise a team of storekeepers and workers
- Diploma/Certificate in Supply Chain or Logistics related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant work experience in plant construction projects
- PC Skills
- Experienced in warehouse managementInterested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
Please connect us via LinkedIn as follows for efficient messaging.
Do Join us at TELEGRAM by searching “CAREER EDGE JOB OPPORTUNITIES” to receive fast job alerts!
- Salary Offer $3K - $3.5K