- Organizing and execution of equipment maintenance activities at a multi-product line facility to achieve consistency in quality and reliability, and to minimize equipment downtime.
- To lead a small team of technicians with the daily maintenance works and troubleshooting of food manufacturing equipment and perform hand-on works in machineries repair.
- Responsible for the development and execution of maintenance budgets.
- Good understanding, comply and enforce all Safety, environmental and HACCP policies and equipment.
- Perform troubleshoot on all process equipment and modify or replace with new parts as per requirement..
- Work on quality and productivity improvement for machineries and parts inventories control.
- Provide feasible solutions and coordinate with contractors, authorities etc. to meet requirements and ensure objectives are meeting.
- Actively involved in workplace safety meeting, conduct risk assessment and toolbox meeting when necessary to enforce workplace safety rules and regulations.
- Diploma / Degree in Electrical / Mechanical or equivalent
- With 2 – 4 years of experience in technical / maintenance / M&E
- Experience in project management
- Able to define project work scope, requirements and specifications, and identify, allocate resources for executing the project from start to completion.
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to email@example.com for priority processing.
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
Please connect us via LinkedIn as follows for efficient messaging.
Do Join us at TELEGRAM by searching “CAREER EDGE JOB OPPORTUNITIES” to receive fast job alerts!
Attn: Raeka Chua
- Salary Offer $4500 - $5500