- Ensure all mechanical aspects of Safety, Environmental, Quality and Cost are being met.
- Accountable for execution of all maintenance work in accordance with the local Authorities requirement, Industry and Neste rules and regulations.
- Ensures Neste and Contract Resources are available for scheduled jobs and special services. Manage, coach, and facilitate a team to execute maintenance activities. Distribute and discuss jobs daily.
- Jointly discusses new job priority with Operation and Planners.
- Responsible for performing frontline troubleshooting of equipment.
- Shall attend the daily operational and co-ordination meetings.
- Responsible for crossed discipline coordination to complete the principle maintenance task.
- Participate actively in Neste HSSEQ programs to achieve own, contractors, and functional HSSEQ targets.
- Degree in Mechanical engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years relevant experience in refinery and petrochemical
- Prior Experience in Projects and TAs execution
- Knowledgeable with international standards, petroleum /petrochemical plant equipment
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to email@example.com for priority processing.
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
Please connect us via LinkedIn as follows for efficient messaging.
Do Join us at TELEGRAM by searching “CAREER EDGE JOB OPPORTUNITIES” to receive fast job alerts!
Attn: Raeka Chua
- Salary Offer $4000 - $6000