– Lead maintenance technician to perform preventive and corrective maintenance
– Plan, monitor, coordinate and execute the preventive maintenance schedule.
– Monitor and guide the daily check and maintenance.
– Plan, order and monitor the spare parts for machines, equipment to minimize the down time.
– Maintain the break down, corrective and preventive maintenance data for further reference.
– Analysis and report the maintenance costs, machine down time, machine break down rate for future improvement.
– Help and guide for electrical installation and repair work.
– Involve in productivity improvement / quality improvement / cost reduction.
– Minimum Diploma in Engineering with 3 years of relevant experience.
– Experienced in maintenance and inspection of buildings, ancillary equipment and utilities
– Experienced in machine repair.
– Understand plant drawings, mechanical drawings, electrical drawings, and PLCs.
– Familiar with ISO procedures
– Knowledge of electrical control circuit and hands on machinery control board.
– Experience in electrical installation
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
Please connect us via LinkedIn as follows for efficient messaging.
Do Join us at TELEGRAM by searching “CAREER EDGE JOB OPPORTUNITIES” to receive fast job alerts!
- Salary Offer $3K - $4K