Coordinate for all incoming and outgoing shipments
- Process import and export shipping documents
- Liaise with customers, transporters, carriers and all other 3rd party vendors
- Handle shipping related enquiries from internal and external customers
- Customise logistics solutions for customers whenever needed
- Minimum O Levels / Diploma in Supply Chain or Logistics with 1 year related experience
- Previous experience in customer service for any sea freight / logistics department / freight forwarding is advantageous
- Knowledge in customs declaration / dangerous goods permit handling is a plus.
- Location: West
- 5 days work, office hours
- Salary Range: Up to $2,800
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer Up to $2,800