Salary range : $4K-$5K +AWS + VB
5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
Location: West (accessible with MRT)
- Responsible to provide technical solution support to internal sales division and for advise on new projects to ensure reliability
- Ensure all rotating equipment and maintenance documents with drawings are upkeep with proper documentation
- In charge of all maintenance procedures and reports related to rotating equipment and reviewing new technical procedures
- Maintain close working relationship with OEM engineering and act as technical focal point during maintenance outage at site.
- Work with service division to provide technical direction such as commissioning and troubleshooting and maintenance.
- To handle field warranty evaluation and resolve technical issues and execute turnkey overhaul projects on site
- Degree / Diploma in mechanical engineering or related
- Min. 3-5 years experience in leading troubleshooting and resolving technical issues on rotating equipment
- Excellent in communication skill
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
Attn: Jace Tay (Registration No.: R1331152)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.