Salary Range: $4.6K+AWS + VB + Allowance
5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
(Attractive welfare benefits)
- Translate business/ game requirements specification into technical requirements specification
- Create technical design specification (e.g. use cases)
- Design and Implement software entity (e.g. component/feature) according to technical requirement specification
- Verify implementation of software entity according to technical design specification and technical requirements specification
- Liaise with game designers and QA team to facilitate the timely progression of game projects through QA and certification by test labs
- Perform on- and off- site support for reported issue
- Ability to guide & train junior engineer into performing development
- Degree in Software/Computer Science/Computing/Computer Engineering/IT discipline or equivalent
- Min. 2 year experience in game programming using Torque or Unity game engine
- Knowledge of game engine and C# & C++, MS Direct X, Open GL
- Strong understanding of the game development process will be an advantage
- Willingness to learn new programming language and interest in the gaming industry
- Entry level candidates with relevant intern experience are welcome
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Please connect us via LinkedIn as follows for efficient messaging.
Attn: Stephanie Kuek (Registration No.: R1983949)
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $4.6K+AWS+VB