- Responsible for providing the technical support to the plating department laboratory and engineering and manufacturing activities.
- Responsible for resolving all chemical related issues
- Responsible for being the major in charge precious metal balance.
- Diploma / Degree
- Min 3 years of working experience in laboratory work in related chemical industry
- Familiar with laboratory equipmentCompetitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
Please connect us via LinkedIn as follows for efficient messaging.
Do Join us at TELEGRAM by searching “CAREER EDGE JOB OPPORTUNITIES” to receive fast job alerts!
Attn: Raeka Chua
- Salary Offer $3K - $4.5K