Salary Range: $3.5K+AWS+VB+Allowance
Mon-Fri, office hours
(Attractive welfare benefits)
- Act as the technical resources for the managed services accounts assigned
- Ensure that the environment is properly documented and all knowledge management systems are up to date
- Provide escalation assistance for client incidents
- Create preventative maintenance prescriptions with detailed instructions that can reliably execute
- Resolve ongoing problems or potential problems
- Ensure proper installation and configuration of the monitoring and management tools necessary to properly care for the client environments
- Perform capacity and performance planning for client environments
- Evaluate and schedule appropriate response to schedule outage notifications
- Coordinate and manage upgrades and changes within the environment for root cause analysis of service outages
- Maintain and service existing and new hardware and software for our clients support
- Knowledge of Windows OS, Mac OS and Server (both on prem and cloud) is preferred but not necessary
- Knowledge of setting up Google workspace and Microsoft 365 is preferred but not necessary
- Experience in IT support for offices with remote working tools is a plus
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering / Computer Science / IT Related
- Min 2 years of experience in deploying and maintaining Server, Storage and Backup solution in Windows & Linux environment.
- Good Experience in Microsoft Server 2008-2016, Exchange Server, Office365, Sharepoint
- Experience in Virtualization, VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V.
Please connect us via LinkedIn as follows for efficient messaging.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $3.5K+AWS+VB+Allowance