Salary Range: S$3500+AWS+Allowance+Bonus
Office Hour, Mon-Fri
(Attractive welfare benefits)
- Provides technical resources for the managed services accounts assigned
- Designing and implementing new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks
- Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches, WAN accelerators, DNS and DHCP
- Ensure that the environment is properly documented and all knowledge management systems/network equipment to the latest firmware releases are up to date
- Perform disaster recovery operations and data backups when required and Provides technical support on data, voice or video networks for internal and external customers and guide them on technical questions as well to recommends and implements approved course of action.
- Ensure proper installation and configuration firewalls, routing and switching to maximise network efficiency and security of the monitoring and management tools necessary to properly care for the client environments
- Producing Project Documentation including detailed architectural Diagram
- Maintain and service existing and new hardware and software for our clients support to coordinate and manage upgrades and changes within the environment
- Perform capacity and performance planning for client environments as well for Root cause analysis of service outages
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma or equivalent in Information Technology or similar qualifications
- Min. 1 year experience with Network switching, routing, firewalls, wireless networking or related experience
- Familiar with Windows OS, Mac OS and Server (both on prem and cloud) is a big plus.
- Knowledge of setting up Google workspace and Microsoft 365 is a added advantage
- Experience in IT support for offices with remote working tools is a plus point
- Organized, self-motivated, enthusiastic and proven rapid learning capability
- Candidate without experience are welcome to apply too as there is junior & senior positions available.
Interested applicants, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn and expected salaries, notice period and reason for leaving last employment and email to email@example.com for priority processing. To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
Please connect us via LinkedIn as follows for efficient messaging.
Attn: Stephanie Kuek (SK) (Registration No: R1983949)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
- Salary Offer S$3500+AWS+Allowance+Bonus