$4K+AWS + VB + allowance
5 working days, Mon – Fri, normal office hours
Location: Central East
- Responsible for all aspects of Project Implementation, Customization Development, and Post Implementation Support of our Products and Solutions
- Provide Consultancy and Coaching for Customers or Channel Partners on Products features
- Work closely with the team across departments including Pre-Sales, Product Engineering, Global Support Center and Quality Assurance
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or IT related discipline.
- Min 2 years of working experience with good hands-on in software application development, implementation and support
- Experience with .NET/C#, HTML5, AngularJS, ReactJS, React-Native, or other Web/Mobile Programming Languages.
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
Please connect us via LinkedIn as follows for efficient messaging.
Attn: Jace Tay (Registration No.: R1331152)