$7500 -$8500 AWS + VB + allowance
5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
- To determine and understand the client’s requirements and design their technical infrastructure
- Design Technology and Application architecture and convert system requirements into software architecture a
- Work with Project Manager and customers to manage and negotiate resources, scope and schedule design documentation, and ensuring the completeness of the architecture proposed
- Interface and coordinate tasks with Module Leaders to ensure all modules within the system are progressing as planned, and modules can be integrated smoothly.
- To train and mentor junior technical staff
- Possess degree in IT or related
- Min 3-5 years Java programming experience ie. Core Java, J2EE, etc
- Good understanding of overall solution framework is a must
- Experience in completing SDLCs
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
Attn: Jace Tay (Registration No.: R1331152)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.