- Responsible for developing Enterprise software services and platforms which include governance and implementing best development practices
- Coordinate with pre-sales on technical proposals and evaluation of application architecture solution
- Provide on-going application support and be involved in all phases of the development life cycle from requirements gathering to production deployment
- Responsible in all matters related to application architecture, solutioning, design and implementation of enterprise systems, web applications or software
- Maintain technical standards and stay abreast of latest technology with R&D team on conceptualized design and prototype into solution for end user’s business case
- Degree in IT Software architect engineering or equivalent
- Min. 5 year(s) of relevant Java programming / J2EE Programming
- Experience in JEE servers such as WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss or Tomcat
- Software Architecture knowledge – OOP, CSSLP and Enterprise Architecture Certified
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to email@example.com for priority processing.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.