5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
Perm X 3
- Responsible to transforme legacy systems from .NET to Java technologies and upgrade existing functionalities and creating new functionalities using data-driven insights
- To implement and delivery SCM project development with great quality and according to business requirement
- Implement new features according to business specifications Write unit/functional or integration tests and perform unit testing
- Involvement in all phases of the development and planning cycle from Warehouse Management System (WMS), Order Management System (OMS), Transport Management System (TMS), Freight Management System (FMS)
- To automate the maintenance work with the development tools and to handle code review for divisions
- Degree / diploma in IT engineering / Software engineering related
- Minimum 3 years of experience in designing and implementing Java-based (Java 8, Spring, Spring Boot) backed Restful applications
- Experience on enterprise-scale projects using Java, .NET, Spring Boot, Angular, React.js, Vue.js, Jenkins, Git
- Proficient in the technology stacks or tools such as Azure, AWS, Redis, Elastic Search & Kibana (ELK) and Grafana, Prometheus (Monitoring/alerts)
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.