5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
- Responsible to provide program management for specific program activities to meet the company’s business cost, quality and schedule requirements
- To lead system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration plans
- Responsible to perform risk analysis and assisting in the development of contingency plans compliance to policy and safety requirements
- Responsible for decisions concerning planning and direction with budgetary activities
- Degree in Business / IT or related/ Software engineering related
- PMP or equivalent will be advantageous
- Min 3 years experience in IT and Fleet Management Systems Deployment or Manufacturing operations, engineering and finance program)
- Knowledge in Cyber security, cloud technology and software development will be advantageous
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.