Location:Various as more than 1 vacancies
- To handle troubleshooting for all IT Systems ie. servers, firewalls, routers application issues
- Responsible to ensure a high-standard in code quality, performance and operational readiness
- To implement and integrate new technologies in achieving state-of-the-art solutions and preparation of documentation
- Responsible to design and develop custom Enterprise solutions for Cyber-security and perform various system administration on Windows, Linux and VMWare
- Responsible to plan project pipeline and manpower deployment to ensure system maintenance to achieve high reliability and ability to resolve issues at the fastest efficiency
- Degree in IT / Computer Engineering related
- Min 2 years experience in system infrastructure
- No experience is welcomed to apply
- Possess knowledge on Oracle, MySQL,MS SQL, security configuration and patching , Backup/Restore
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $3500 – $5K +AWS+VB