5 working days, Mon – Fri, normal office hours
- Responsible to deploy Win 10 services and perform hardware troubleshooting and part replacement of IT equipment (servers, storage, desktops, on AD (servers), PC and notebook deployment services, cloning, on-site set up, etc.
- To deploy, troubleshoot, maintain and support IT infrastructures including LAN, WAN, firewall, servers, storage and associated network devices.
- To handle configuration, testing and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools and IT relocation handling and IT cabling management experience
- To handle system defects and integration and performance issues
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering / Computer Science / IT Related
- Possess MCSE certificate is an added advantage
- Min 2 years of experience in deploying and maintaining Server, Storage and Backup solution in Windows & Linux environment.
- Good Experience in relocation handling
- Knowledge in AD (servers), PC and notebook deployment services is an added advantage
- Experience in Virtualization, VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V.
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $4000+AWS + VB + BONUS