1 year contract (renewable)
Location: Expo (school environment)
- Single point of contact to log, solve, escalate, assign, track, update, and close any POS or ATM incidents and requests
- Perform 1st level incident determination, and if possible, resolve them within the same call and monitoring on AMTS system.
- Work together with Lead Engineer to resolve complex technical issues and to established escalation process
- Respond positively to change requirements and drive continual improvement of support practices
- Keep track of outstanding tickets and update client proactively on resolution status
- Dispatch or arrange for on-site engineer for resolution and maintenance
- Provide daily CRM ticket status to relevant parties to facilitate closure within defined Service Level
- Monitor and follow up on incoming emails from internal & external parties and incoming system alerts within established response time
- Monitoring of OTC system, Auto closure, Script PC incidents and requests also, Issue of hard disk, AB key , Sim and Sam card.
- O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma in Information Technology or similar qualifications
- At least 2 years of related experience in Service Desk/Helpdesk/Call Centre
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
- Organized, self-motivated, enthusiastic and proven rapid learning capability
Interested applicants, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn and expected salaries, notice period and reason for leaving last employment and email to email@example.com for priority processing.
Attn: Stephanie Kuek (SK)
(Registration No: R1983949)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer S$2400