Office Hour, Mon-Fri
Salary Range: $4K
(Attractive welfare benefits)
- Knowledge and ability to support other infrastructure areas such as windows servers and storage would be a distinct advantage and must be able to work independently and collaboratively to provide the following services: Operational support on MS SQL Server Databases.
- Managed MSSQL AlwaysOn Availability Group configuration, including adding new database instance and migrating database instance in the group
- Database Performance Tuning and Optimisation (PTO) using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Work with internal IT teams and external vendors in problem resolution.
- Support Infrastructure refresh, BCP Exercise, Audit and Cyber Security projects.
- Perform routine work such as administering the daily backup jobs, restoration of backup data and monitoring of SQL scheduled jobs.
- Keep track of every incident and ensure proper follow-through with updates to the Company’s Web-based incident tracking system.
- Able to standby after normal office hours and go onsite to resolve any IT issues (if remote option is not viable).
- Minimum Diploma/Degree from an accredited institution in Information Technology or Computer Science
- Product certification. (e.g. Microsoft SQL Server Database) is a plus
- Minimum 3 years related hands-on experience as MS SQL Server DBA. Knowledge
- Candidate with Tender handling experiences, MS excel and MS power point will be added advantage.
Interested applicants, please state your last drawn and expected salaries, notice period and reason for leaving last employment and email to email@example.com in MS Words format for processing.
Attn: Stephanie Kuek (SK)
(Registration No: R1983949)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer S$4000