- Responsible to execute all phases of Complex IT networking projects from design and implementation to documentation
- Work with vendors to resolve product bugs on Project Network Design with the Implementation and Maintenance Team
- Recommend improvement in network designs to improve reliability, security and efficiency
- Experience in Implementation on network projects
- Work closely with clients on gathering requirements, design, configure and troubleshoot LAN switches technologies or WAN network
- Keep abreast of the knowledge in IT trends on network sub-specialty (e.g. Routing & switching, Network Security, Network monitoring and Performance).
- Diploma / Degree in IT / Computer Science / Engineering or related
- CCNA / CCNP Certified will be preferred
- Min. 3 years experience in network implementation & projects
- Network Security Related Certifications will be an added advantage
- Knowledge on Gigamon, NetFlow, Solarwind & Network Tap has an advantage
- Willing to learn new technology outside of Network Domain (e.g Infrastructure related domain, VMware, Servers, Backup & Restore and Storage Area Network)
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
Attn: Jace Tay (Registration No.: R1331152)
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $4,000 – $6,000 + AWS + 3-4 months bonus