5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
- Responsible to maintain Digital Office QRM policies and processes and conduct audit facilitation for internal and external audits
- To facilitate the annual Control Self-Assessment (CSA) and support projects/systems on quality and risk management matters
- Responsible to manage and coordinate the annual user access review
- In Charge of ISO22301 BCMS activities for Digital Office and risk assessment and maintenance of Digital Office risk register
- Responsible to manage and lead the ISO Integrated Management Systems (IMS) activities for Digital Office
- Min Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or Science & Technology or equivalent.
- Min 2 years relevant Experience in ISO9000 Quality Management System and ITIL, COBIT framework and best practices
- Experience in IT Project Management Life Cycle , IT System Development Life Cycle and IT Audit and Risk Managemen
- Possess excellent communication skills
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $4,000 – $5,000 +AWS+VB