5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
- Responsible to analyse Business Processes by mapping and reviewing of existing business processes to identify areas of improvements to achieve cost savings and increased efficiencies
- To evaluate the feasibility of solutions that improve the identified business processes
- To identify business needs and support the development of business cases defining potential benefits and solutions by translation of business needs into analytic and reporting requirements
- Translate business requirements and user needs into functional specifications and verify that business requirements are incorporated into system design
- Coordinate with stake holders on User Acceptance Testing
- To analyse data by identifying trends and correlations and perform data validations and quality control checks
- Min. degree in any Business process re-engineering (Lean Six Sigma, Agile Methodology..etc), IT Software
- Min 2 years business needs analysis (Gap analysis, capability analysis.. etc)
- Experience as data Engineer, Analysis and Visualisation (SQL, Python, Tableau, Qlikview..etc)
- Possess excellent interpersonal & communication and strong people management
- Excellent problem solving skills and creative thinking
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Attn: Jace Tay (Registration No.: R1331152)
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.