5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
(Attractive welfare benefits)
- Responsible for to lead overall direction and work with in-house corporate IT, SOC and relevant stakeholders to continuously improve the corporate security posture.
- Leading the development and delivery of cyber security expertise for specific domains, such as mobility, networks, application, identify, access, investigating corporate incidents relating to information security; identifying the threats and impact to organization; planning and prioritizing remediation and corrections.
- Manage information security governance for enterprise information security through regular reviews on corporate systems to ensure compliance with corporate security policies and regulatory requirements.
- To maintain security controls and conduct periodic review for continuous improvements and requirements for new initiatives, for delivery of secure technology products to ensure its effectiveness
- Provide risk assessment and compliance matters ensuring corporate security standards and practices are according to company and governance regulations to the area of IT and data hygiene
- Facilitate and work with relevant units to attain/maintain various international accreditations such as ISO 27001, ISO 27017, ISO 27018, CREST and SOC2 etc.
- Work with DPO to develop cyber security strategy, IT data security policies and guidelines
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree in Information Security/Cyber Security/Computer Science or equivalent
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISA or similar
- 5 years relevant experience in security applications/Infrastructure and tools
- Knowledge of industry best practices on Secure Software Development Life Cycle (SSDLC) and Incident response e.g Threat Intelligence, Compliance Management or Forensics is a plus.
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
- Salary Offer $8K+AWS+2-4 VB