- Monitor, detect and respond to known and or emerging threats
- Perform enrichment and gather information about high-value assets, threat landscape, and breach exposure from a myriad array of sources
- Perform complex data analysis in support of security event management and binary analysis on suspicious files
- Participate in Incident Response that includes root cause and lessons learned, development of new SIEM rules and analytics stories
- Identify opportunities to improve process and/or tools to ensure highest level of quality, including documentation, mentoring and training sessions
- Diploma/Degree in IT / Computer Science / Cyber Security or Related
- Min. 1 year experience on security operations
- No experience is welcomed to apply
- Experience with common security operations systems, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS/IPS), Security Incident Event Management systems (SIEM) and anti-virus log collection systems
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.