- Provide L1 / L2 end user IT support on PC/ network/ server / application support
- To resolve any technical issues and UAT and Pilot test from department to department.
- Operating System patch that inter-dependent on application on the PC.
- Responsible to escalate requests to the next level and follow up on outstanding cases
- To do patching, upgrading software/ system applications
- To suport ad hoc projects
- Min. Diploma in IT / Computer Engineering / Cyber Security or related
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience in supporting end users
- Possess information security related experience is a plus
- No experience is welcomed to apply
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
Attn: Jace Tay (Registration No.: R1331152)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $3500 - $4300