- Responsible to create test plans and test reports for functional and/or performance test
- Coordinate with developers to analyse to resolve performance technical issues
- Conduct functional and automated testing (if applicable) on software applications and retest defects and analyse results
- To document code reviews and report testing progress to the project team
- Provide support for User Acceptance Test and audit and enforce key testing relating to project milestone
- Work closely with stakeholders on the project and testing objectives and to ensure that bugs reported are fixed within the timeline
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or its equivalent
- Min 2 years experience in testing web-based application is strongly preferred
- Experience in automated software testing tools such as Selenium and Katalon will be added advantage
- Experience in performance test tools such as automated software testing tools will be added advantage
- Acquire basic programming skills and SQL queries
- Experience with Java application servers and databases is a plus
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.