- Responsible for IT and Engineering Project delivery from contract negotiations, risk management, financial budgeting to resources deployment
- Ensure quality and cost effectiveness service delivery
- Manage large scale IT and Engineering integration projects and cross functional delivery teams
- Implementation of security solution and security applications
- Ability to provide customers’ satisfaction and execution for all project deliverable
- Responsible for different stages of full turnkey projects deliveries and design analysis with software development to maintenance services
- Implement risk management and review potential risks and mitigation actions
- Degree in IT / Engineering
- PMP / CITPM/ CISSP Certified will be preferred
- Min 5 years experience in managing large scale IT and Engineering integration security projects implementation
- Knowledge in security requirements
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $7K – $9K+ AWS + 3-4 months VB (average)