- Responsible to lead deployment and operational support of in house cyber security and implementing best practices
- Attend to fault calls, troubleshoot hardware and software technical issues
- Perform rountine operational preventive maintenance tasks
- Responsible for overall work plan to ensure work is assigned and completed within timeframe and budget
- To handle projects with good time planning and costings to deliver customer’s requirements
- Stay abreast of latest technology and work with R&D division on conceptualized design
- Degree in IT / Computer Science / CCNA / Cybersecurity or related
- PMP Certified is a plus
- Min 3 years of IT Cyber security projects management
- Possess strong leadership and manpower deployment
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to email@example.com for priority processing.
Attn: Jace Tay (Registration No.: R1331152)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.