- Responsible to support on-site and remote end-users to resolve IT-related issues (hardware/software/network) on their notebooks/desktops and related peripherals
- To provide support for client’s IT administration and troubleshooting PC and Network related problems
- Ensure Backups are successful and properly done and provider recommendations for Upgrades and Improvements
- Prepare IT Status Reports / Documentations and Network Diagrams and assist in IT security policies and procedures
- In charge for providing customer support to optimize customer satisfaction and meet SLAs
- Implementation and configuration of Network, Firewall, Servers and IT Security Solutions
- ITE/Diploma in Information Technology
- Min 2 year experience as Support Engineer with Windows Client OS (W7/W10) environments, Microsoft Office Application (Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of office automation products ie. video conference peripherals, projectors, printers and scanners
- Possess excellent communication and prioritize to meet SLA’s with excellent customer Service best practice
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to email@example.com for priority processing.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.