5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
- Responsible for leading software design and implementing new features and maintaining existing projects
- To develop and support architecture, design and programming for games functions and features
- Responsible for coding and collaborate with Game Designers to devise plans
- Handle project schedules and Profit and Loss
- Perform code review on implemented code and perform unit testing
- Degree / Diploma in IT engineering
- Min 2 years in software design and programming
- Proficient in C#/ Java/ Angular
- Knowledge in MSSQL, Oracle / Agile Methodology
- Experience in Database Management Systems
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $4K – $5500+AWS+VB