2 Year Contract (Renewable)
Mon-Fri, office hours
Salary Range: $3.5K + Allowance
(Attractive welfare benefits)
- Able to lead and drive the requirements gathering process.
- Communicate and liaise with various working parties/vendors to facilitate IT task completions progress.
- To perform troubleshooting and upgrades
- Manage efficient communication with internal customers and suppliers and rectify problems.
- Managing Active Directory groups and objects
- Recommend products and other equipment which are most suited for use within IT department.
- A Diploma or Professional Degree
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in supporting IT infrastructure in an end-user environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Networking, IT Compliance, and Windows operating system.
- Ability to work independently under pressure to meet system performance service levels.
- Self-motivating and excellent customer handling skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested applicants, please state your last drawn and expected salaries, notice period and reason for leaving last employment and email to email@example.com in MS Words format for processing.
Attn: Stephanie Kuek (SK) ( Licence Number: R1983949)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $3500 + Allowance