- To ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and efficiently
- Collect, calculate and enter data in order to maintain and update payroll information
- To ensure all payroll payments are in accordance with regulations, including preparation of IR21, IR8A, leave pay and claims etc.
- To handle tax clearance matters for employees
- Maintain and upgrade company payroll software system
- Ad hoc general HR admin backup support
- Min. Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Min 1-2 year of relevant experience in HR payroll
- Graduates are welcome to apply (no experience required)
- Pleasant personality, good interpersonal and Communications skills
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to email@example.com for priority processing.
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.