- Provide support for HR Administration support within the HR department
- Assist in all recruitment matters such as coordinating and conducting interviews
- Preparation of HR related letters such as Letter of Appointment, Employment Certification etc.
- Calculation of annual leave and other benefit entitlement
- Coordination of local and regional training schedules
- Handle staff enquiries and grievances, and establish good working relationship with staff of all levels
- Min. Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Min 1 year of relevant experience in HR
- Graduates are welcome to apply (no experience required)
- Pleasant personality, good interpersonal and Communications skills
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
Please connect us via LinkedIn as follows for efficient messaging.
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.