5 working days, Mon – Fri, normal office hours
- Responsible for overall Group Human Resources management & development
- Full spectrum of Human Resource functions including to recruitment & selection, compensation and benefits administration, employee relation, performance management and payroll
- Develop the organizational human resources strategy in compliance with corporate group strategy
- Formulate HR plans, policies & procedures according to Group’s objectives and prepare HR budget and ensure activities within budget
- Compilation of confidential reports and administrative support to the Senior Management and Board of Directors
- Ensure compliance with local laws and employees rights in accordance to Company’s Code of Conduct
- Ad- hoc Office administration and IT support.
- Diploma/Degree holder preferably in Human Resources or equivalent
- Min 3 years’ working experience in managerial position
- Able to multi-task, independent and resourceful
- Meticulous and ability to work with all levels
- Proficient in MS Office application.
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Attn: Jace Tay (Registration No.: R1331152)
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.